Now that you bought your first iphone you are probably wondering about what this new technology can do for you. The article below offers you many great tips and tricks that will let you in on all the different functions of the iphone that many people are not aware of. Read on and learn some of those tricks. Rotate your iphone horizontally before activating the keyboard. Doing this will increase the size of the keyboard, making it easier to type. This is especially helpful if you have trouble seeing the small screen or have very large fingers. This can save you time and frustration with misspelled words or errors in auto-correct. Here are All You Need To Know About Your Iphone
Check Out These Tips!
- Take great pictures by using your headphone cord! The volume buttons can be used to take pictures now, so you can hold the cord in your other hand to keep your shots steady and clear. This method can even be used if you are resting your phone on a stand.
- Switching your phone to airplane mode when you are traveling, or in an area where you can’t receive calls or texts will help to save your battery life. Having to find and remain in contact with the nearest towers uses up a ton of battery. Switch to airplane mode in the setting’s section of your phone and keep your batter for when you actually need it.
- If Autocorrect wants you to choose a certain word and you don’t want to choose that word, you don’t actually have to click the little X. You can tap anywhere else one the screen and the little suggestion will go away! This can be a lot quicker than trying to click the X
- The Safari browser and mail are very popular, but not everyone knows how to save photos and images to the phone from them. This is simple. Just touch the photo that you want to save, and press down for a couple of seconds. A menu will pop up giving you an option to save.
How to buy:
- If your iPhone uses the iOS4 platform, you may find that running more than one app will drastically slow down the phone’s performance. Double-tap the Home button to bring up a list of all currently running and suspended apps. Tap, then hold each one until each icon wiggles. You can then use the delete button to close any unneeded apps.
- Rid yourself of an extra gadget by using your iPhone’s built-in scientific calculator. To do so, launch the phone’s standard calculator app and rotate your phone sideways, which will bring up the scientific calculator. There are quite a number of apps available in the App Store, as well, including graphing calculators.
- Download an application that will help you to upload iPhone files and store files on it. With this app, you are able to upload pictures, brief videos, music and text files. You just connect your iPhone to your computer and transfer your files from your computer to your iPhone.
- When typing on your iPhone, tip it horizontally. The keyboard should be displayed horizontally and become bigger. When browsing the internet, use the Safari app: this is the only one that will rotate when you move your phone. This should help you avoid typos and type much faster than before.
- To get personal with your iPhone and Siri, try teaching Siri your family’s names. For instance, you can teach Siri your spouse’s name. Then instead of speaking out your spouse’s full name when you want to call him or her, you can say instead “Call my husband” or “Call my wife.” It’s much more personable!
Capture those fleeting on-screen moments by using the screenshot function. To take a screenshot with your iPhone, simply hold down the “Home” button while simultaneously depressing the “Sleep” button one time. You should see a flash of white on the screen, and the image should be archived in your camera roll right away. Now that you read the above article, you should be up to speed with all the little technological advances of the iphone. After reading the above information you should have some great knowledge about what the iphone is all about.