The iPhone has changed the way many people live their everyday lives, much to the surprise of those who were expecting a simple phone. You can start becoming an expert on your phone by applying some of the tips and hints contained in this article. If you accidentally get your iPhone wet, there is hope! First, do not push the power button; this may cause additional damage. Dry off the phone as much as possible and then put it in a bowl with uncooked rice. Allow it to sit for at least 12 hours. This should help the phone dry out and allow you to use it again. We share Easy Ways To Make Things Easier On Yourself With Your Iphone.
Tips and hints:
- Did you just drop your brand-new iPhone in the sink or a pond? Don’t worry! Make sure you don’t turn the phone on. Instead, lightly towel dry it as much as you can. Don’t use a blow dryer. Then, put the phone in a small bag filled with white rice and leave it sit overnight. The rice will absorb any water left in it.
- If you use your iPhone for a limited number of your favorite apps, consider rearranging your icons to make accessing them much quicker. By moving your most-used apps to the first home screen, you will save a lot of time. This ensures that you can quickly and easily find the information that you need.
- Utilize the contacts’ section of your iPhone to organize all of your friends and family. This is very important as you can alphabetize all of your contacts and also include a lot of information pertaining to each contact. Furthermore, on the contact’s screen, you are able to click on a name and call or text, them immediately.
- It is the world of phone applications, and pretty soon phones are going to replace laptops. If you haven’t already gotten into iPhones and using applications, you need to get started now. There is a world of different applications out there that can handle much of your daily business.
- If you use your iPhone as a listening device for your favorite mp3s, use this trick. To randomly shuffle to another song, simply shake the phone gently with a flick of your wrist. This is perfect for those who prefer to listen but don’t want to stop and take the time to select another song.
- If you happen to get the iphone wet, the last thing you want to do is turn it on. By turning it on you run the risk of short circuiting the product. Instead, you should towel dry it and then put it into a Ziploc bag. After that place it in a bowl of uncooked rice and let it sit there until the moisture dries up.
- Have you ever wanted to quickly navigate to the top of a page? Instead of trying to scroll back up, click on the status bar that’s at the top of the screen. In most of the iPhone apps (including Safari, mail, and your contacts) this will quickly bring you back to the top of whatever page you’re on.
- Use your iPhone to take pictures. After a long photo shoot, though, sorting through the snapshots on the camera roll can be cumbersome. The iPhone makes it easy to organize your photos and even easier to find them. This will reduce the amount of time it takes to locate a specific photo or image.
- Are you experiencing audio problems with your iPhone? When this happens, most individuals fear that the problem is occurring because of internal damage to their device’s sound system. However, most of the time this is not the case and there is an easy remedy to fixing this problem. Located on the bottom left of the iPhone is the speaker, and the mic is located on the bottom right. When these holes get clogged with debris, it causes sound degradation. By using a can of compressed air, you can usually clean the debris from these holes and eliminate the audio problems your are experiencing with your phone.
People who have never experienced the power of the iPhone are instantly surprised by what it can do. However, many new users don’t know all of the phone’s potential. By keeping this information in mind, you can achieve a higher rate of productivity from your iPhone than you ever dreamed.