If you are content to just own an iPhone from Apple as a status symbol, then this article might not be for you. If on the other hand, you want to get the most out of the potential your iPhone offers you, you are in the right place. Keep reading for some sound strategies to making the most of your iPhone.If you Need Some New Iphone Tricks Read this article.
Check Out These Tips!
- Rotate your iphone horizontally before activating the keyboard. Doing this will increase the size of the keyboard, making it easier to type. This is especially helpful if you have trouble seeing the small screen or have very large fingers. This can save you time and frustration with misspelled words or errors in auto-correct.
- The iPhone works pretty well as a navigation tool. The map application should help you find directions to go anywhere as well as find a gas station, a restaurant or a store in an area you are not familiar with. Bookmark the map facility so that you can use it whenever needed.
- Do you want to extend your battery life? There are a few different things you can do to get the most out of your battery life. One thing you can do is turn down the brightness. Also, turn off any wireless radios when you are not using them. This can give you more battery life.
- If you are searching the internet on your iPhone, click the forward arrow on the middle bottom to forward the link to the page that you are on to your email address. This can be very useful if you are searching your iPhone for important articles and do not have enough space to store them all.
Benefits of an iPhone:
- One of the great benefits of an iPhone is the ability to use Facetime, which you should fully take advantage of. This function allows you to see your friend or family member in video on the other side of the phone. This helps to personalize your conversations so that they are more profound and fun.
- If you travel with kids a lot, an iPhone can be beneficial to you. You can easily install a few games on it to keep your kids occupied on long car trips, or even just while waiting in line at the grocery store. This can help keep them happy and out of your hair.
- Are you experiencing audio problems with your iPhone? When this happens, most individuals fear that the problem is occurring because of internal damage to their device’s sound system. However, most of the time this is not the case and there is an easy remedy to fixing this problem. Located on the bottom left of the iPhone is the speaker, and the mic is located on the bottom right. When these holes get clogged with debris, it causes sound degradation. By using a can of compressed air, you can usually clean the debris from these holes and eliminate the audio problems your are experiencing with your phone.
- If you are not happy with the current settings of your iPhone, you can reset everything to the default settings that your phone came with in the first place. This can be found under the general section under settings, and will help you to start fresh if you did something that you did not want.
- Your iPhone has an on-board calculator that can take all of the guesswork out of any basic math that you run into. You can turn your phone to access the scientific calculator option which is visible when the phone is horizontal.
If you are concerned about privacy when using Siri, you may want to keep your Siri conversations to a minimum. Apple retains recordings of a majority of voice prompts said to Siri which Apple retains on an internally-hosted server. This is done so it helps the program’s speech recognition. And even though they try to secure these files, everything you talk to Siri about could be recorded. It is one thing to own an iPhone. . Now that you have read this article, you should be able to maximize the benefits you get from your Apple iPhone. You can also avoid the pitfalls and dangers that are specific to this piece of technology.