There are so many positives to having one. The following article is going to explain to you why it is in your best interest to own an iPhone. When you have an iPhone, you do not need to worry anymore about getting lost. The integrated map and GPS function allow you to use your wireless service to pinpoint where you are, and where you are going. This application is handy for getting back home or locating a new destination. Here we share Some Great Advantages To Owning An iPhone.
- Take great pictures by using your headphone cord! The volume buttons can be used to take pictures now, so you can hold the cord in your other hand to keep your shots steady and clear. This method can even be used if you are resting your phone on a stand.
- In order to take advantage of the iPhone’s ability to make your life easier, be sure to investigate applications that utilize GPS technology to provide you with the locations of nearby gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants. Doing so will help you save time on all of your errands no matter where you happen to be.
- Don’t panic if your iphone gets wet. Phones sometimes slip out of pockets and into puddles or sinks. If this happens to you, don’t use a blow dryer to try to dry your phone off as quickly as possible. This could force moisture deeper into the phone. Instead, try leaving your phone in a bag of uncooked rice overnight.
- If you accidentally drop your iPhone into water, do not proceed to turn it on! This can cause permanent damage to your phone because it will be short-circuited. Instead, you should use a towel to lightly dry it. Never use a hairdryer because this can push the moisture into the dry areas. Keep your phone in a bag or bowl of uncooked white rice overnight. If you do this, you have a better chance of reviving your phone.
- Does the constant stream of phone notifications annoy you? Here’s how you can turn them off. Go to your notifications center under the “Settings” button. Take a look at the apps that are under the “In Notification Center” heading, and remove anything that doesn’t need to be there. That should help your battery life as well.
- Use your music section of your iPhone to create a full fledged music library for work or school. This can link directly to the iTunes on your computer, where you can download your favorite music onto your phone. Additionally, you can shuffle or repeat some of the songs that you enjoy the most on your iPhone.
How to Buy:
- Search from the list of applications in the App Store on your iPhone to add different types of functions to your phone that are beneficial and practical. There are millions of apps to choose from, which can help make your iPhone experience more unique and fun than one you would receive from a typical phone.
- Hold your home button for six or more seconds to exit any app. Apps sometimes have a tendency to freeze. Don’t lose your patience and start dismantling the phone in some frustrated attempt to shut the entire thing off. Just hold down your home button. This will force your iphone to exit the app.
- If you have a low data limit, consider using wifi whenever possible to save yourself from overage charges. Setting up wifi at home is simple, and a lot of public places like restaurants, hotels, and cafes all have free wifi set up now. Even grocery stores are starting to offer free wifi.
There is a simple way for you to delete your emails on your iPhone, rather than going through them all one-by-one. When in your inbox, click on the edit button. Then, use your finger to check off the emails you want to get rid of and choose the delete option. In conclusion, people all over can be see on an iPhone. This is because an iPhone can be use to your advantage in so many ways. Now that you have read this article, you probably have a better understanding of why it is in your best interest to own an iPhone.